Oklahoma City Energy Data Workshop Highlights
Why should you attend?
- Timing: 1 day event on June 13, 2023.
- Location: Maple Room at Chesapeake Energy - 6100 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118. A map is available to the Chesapeake Campus here for download for parking and the Maple Room in building B12.
- Who attends: a variety of organizations and attendees from Analysts to CEOs.
- Theme: Data Innovation.
- Agenda: Now available for download or under the Agenda Tab!
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities are available. Thank you to our current sponsors for making this event possible. The sponsorship kit for this event is now available for download
- Price: Starting at $79.99 USD
- Attending PPDM Association events includes a host of benefits like:
- Create powerful and meaningful connections with your peers, in-person or virtually, in a common, vendor-neutral environment.
- Learn from speakers and other attendees on the latest trends and technologies.
- Grow through shared experience and case studies.
- Showcase your brand, products and services as a sponsor.
- We know Data. Data has been our focus for more than 30 years.
- and so much more…
- The theme of this event is "Data Innovations" and talks around topics such as learning from the past, environment/ESG, leveraging data into information, etc, will be of the most interest.Speakers will be given a 50% discount to speak. The deadline for abstracts has now closed, but we are accepting abstracts for Q3 and Q4 events.
- The agenda is now available for download. The PDF version contains all the information about the talks.
- Agenda Preview:
- Welcome Remarks & PPDM Update - Trudy Curtis (PPDM Association)
- The Long-Term Impact of Generative AI on the Oil and Gas Industry - Hart Brown (Future Point of View)
- Geothermal Analytics - Bill Barna & Alexander Kelbanov (Google)
- Modernize your SCADA without Replacing It - Samantha McPheter (eLynx Technologies)
- Migrating Legacy Data & Interpretation - Challenge & Mitigation Strategy - Alesa Clymer (S&P Global)
- Data Innovations Round Table
- The Next Transition for CIOs and CDOs: Preparing for Climate-Risk Reporting - Sachin Padhye & Mahesh Venugopalan (Infosys)
- Why the Changing World of Energy is Benefiting from Open Data Ecosystems - Reishin Toolsi (DataBricks)
The sponsorship kit for this event is now available for download
. The deadline to sponsor is May 20, 2023, and sponsorships start as low as $250 USD.
Thank You - without sponsors like these organizations, we could not have our Workshop:
Plan Your Trip
- This event will take place in the Maple Room at Chesapeake Energy - 6100 N Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118. A map is available to the Chesapeake Campus here for download for parking and the Maple Room in building B12.
- There is not a room block set up for this event. If you would like hotel recommendations, please contact the PPDM Association team.
- The weather forecast is available:
- A Virtual version of this event is not currently planned. Attendance for this event will be in-person only.
(before May 16)
(After May 30)
| Early Bird
(before May 16)
(After May 30)
- Individual memberships are only $100 USD, sign up now to save.
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- Prices include lunches and snacks.
- The Early Bird Deadline will be out soon.
- Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more individuals. Other discounts such as student, speaker or sponsorship may apply. When multiple discounts are available, only the highest discount rate will apply. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively, so please contact us PRIOR to registering to get your promotional code.
For any questions regarding registration, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, or group pricing please contact Elise Sommer
Please note that all PPDM Events may be photographed for PPDM Marketing Materials. If you do not wish your photo used in PPDM Marketing Materials, please contact us
Health and Safety Information
By attending this event, you understand that PPDM Association Policies require you to follow the local/regional/WHO safe gathering guidelines including hand/respiratory hygiene, social distancing, and specific venue requirements. If you/your household has unusual fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or have a close contact who tested positive for COVID19, please do not attend this event.
You also accept on behalf of yourself, your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, you freely accept and fully assume: all risks, dangers and hazards inherent in and/or any way connected with your participation in the Event (or any part thereof). Participation in the Event has risks and hazards including risks associated with COVID-19. As a participant, you may suffer property damage, personal injury, illness, and even death. You freely and voluntarily assume all the risks and hazards of participation in the Event, including any legal risks. This means that you are giving up your right to sue the PPDM Association for any reason, including the PPDM Association’s negligence, if you suffer any damage, injury, illness, loss or death by participating in the Event. If you do not accept these terms, please do not attend the event.
Professional Development Units
This event is eligible for five PDUs per day attended:
To learn more about Professional Development Units (PDU) and the CPDA Certification Program, please visit our Certification Page.
This Calendar invitation is here for download. Please note: the Calendar invitation does not register you to attend. Please use this calendar invite not the one in orange near the registration button.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions under "PPDM Events" to view our cancellation policy. Please note that PPDM is not responsible for any travel costs related to cancellations. Substitutions may be permitted on a case by case basis.